Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Give up or suffer pain.

November fifth was an abnormal day since I have heard that McCain won the presidential election. Two days later, things started to shift and change than it used to be. I have had a feeling that something is inevitably would happen. And so it does.First thing that hit me a week after that day was when I went to the gas station to full of my car. When I went to the gas station I have found that the price of gas has skyrocketed. I felt so stunned from the price of gas on that day. The price of the gas has jumped to be almost the double of the price that I used to buy it before the Election Day. I thought afterward, how I am going to spend on my car. It’s seems like I am not going to be affordable to ride on my car.
second thing was that my medical insurance, I realize by the chance one day later, when I went to visit my doctor as I used to do each month that my medical insurance is not sufficient enough to pay for my medical insurance. And now I should pay some money if I am willing to keep my medical card.

Third of all was something that affected me at work. Actually it’s not only effect me, but it effect on almost the whole society. It was The Price Increase of Wheat. This considered one of the most basic needs in our life. It’s hard to believe society living without wheat. Essentially, my friend and I owned a vender business that sells daunts Danish and some other breakfast's stuff. Since the increase of wheat price, therefore, the price of Stuffs made up from Wheat has gone up. Then by, my friend and I decided to raise up the prices of stuff in our business and that could be a negative cause to loss some of my friend and I business. And so it does.

Fourth and finally, was my college expense. As we all know that the government support qualified student to pay for their college expenses in terms of financial aids, tab tiution and loans. In my case, the semester before the Election Day (November 5th) I was entitle to both financial Aids and tab tuition. But when the time got close to the spring, I went to register for my class. And while I was there for the registration for my spring class, they gave me my bill and the bill does not show any tab tuition and not even the same amount of financial Aid. So, I went so insane and I didn’t know what worse could be happen to me after that. And I started thinking should I give up about college and concentrate in my broken down business or should I go on with school while practicing my business and get the big suffer in my life. It was really hard decision but in the end I was determine to choose the second option and get through in my life. But in the end I was wondering what do you think how long could it be?

1 comment:

Susan said...

These are valid concerns for our future.