“Ladies and Gentleman it is an honor for us to announce you that Barack Hussein Obama won the election of 2008.”In some places people shriek of delight; in other areas people manifest their happiness’ by shooting firearms. Once again, black people are victorious. Everywhere people are talking about it. A bunch of people with picket signs and pictures of Obama start gathering and dancing on the street. They are yelling, “Obama is smart, we are proud of him.” One picket sign says"Black people are finally politically free." "Long live to the man we love and who give us pride," says another one. Everywhere people are calling sick. Hospitalized people are willing to suffer since few nurses are available to take care of them. The economy of the day is expecting to suffer.
McCain, sitting in front of his television cannot bear what just happened. He’s thinking:” Being a president was the last dream of my entire life. Unfortunately, this opportunity has been taken away from me. Oh, how did such powerful and beautiful country got to the hand of a liar, a cheater? How did that happen? I hate him. I am not going to give up; it is either me or no one. I need to find ways, and accusations to bring him down from his pedestal. After all I am an old man, the only thing I had to lose I just lost it, my pride, my throne.”
In the other hand, not all whites are happy. Some of them are afraid of a “Pay back time”. Others feel that they are losing power. They do not understand why a black person is in power. Forgetting about the interest of their country, they will prefer having McCain as president.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agreed with you. I feel that If Obama won Mccain will be really upset. I have a feeling that maybe a war between them two in some weird way it happen ,after the election.
I think it would cause an uproar if Obama wins, but I sure hope he does!
This is very believeable and will possibly be the outcome if McCain wins. Either way I think there will be a big dispute over either parties victory.
This definitely shows how even if Obama wins the election things will not end there. I do hope Obama wins but we probably will not have heard the last of McCain and in particular the republican party. There seems to be no end to the game of politics.
Post a Comment