Tuesday, October 28, 2008

United States New President




Its November 5 2008, Obama has won the election. Obama is the first black president of the United State. The world has stopped. Everyone expects big changes for the United States. The United States has reborn again. A big Celebration is occurring finally a democrat has taken the place of a president.

Its 9am I am on the R train going to work. All I hear is people saying "Yes Obama won". But at the same time I see different expression in everyone’s face. The Republicans have an expression of anger, depression. A Republican just took his newspaper and said “How can a Black person be our new president, United State is going down you all going to see it” “ A white Democrat said “be quite you ignorant Republic you are the reason why Mc Cain was not elected. Republic thinks they know everything and they always think they are right. Black people are very smart. Everyone deserves a chance no matter what color your are” The Republican man is furious because he was called an ignorant. I know something is going to happen. Oh my God!! Everyone in the train is screaming fight fight fight!! The two men are punching each other. More people are fighting. The R train looks like a zoo full of monkeys. I can’t help it anymore I press the emergency button. The train stops. The train operate just came I scream the police is coming everyone must stay in the train and face the consequences of your actions. People continue screaming. Oh God I am going to be late to work because of the big argument about Obama winning the elections. People really need to learn how to accept things. It now 9:30 am the police are here arresting people and letting go of the innocent ones. I am still in shock I never though that people was going to have such a dramatic response to the result of the election. It’s now 10 am my boss is upset at me for being late to work. I am not really a politics person. I was not aware of what each candidate was offering. All I know now is that Obama won, let hope makes good changes.

A year has passed the United States economy has improved. More jobs are available. The War in Iraq has ended. Soldiers are back with their families. The soldiers have thanked Obama for removing the troops from Iraq. People couldn’t be happier. After all Obama has proven to everyone that he won for a good reason. The United States couldn’t be better. Obama is now working on the immigrant issue. Let’s hope he solves the problem with the immigrants. Finally the United States is back on track thanks to President Obama.






1 comment:

Susan said...

This was really good, I liked the the train scene description and the picture to go with it!